Reopening Update & Guidelines
We’ve decided to reopen at 30% capacity. Please read the following Details and Saniitzation and Distancing bullet points.
- No appointment required.
- Front doors will be open.
- Open regular hours
- Occupancy will be limited to 30% (73 people).
- Climbers will be asked to check-in and out to help us monitor occupancy.
- Spider Monkeys and Climb Club will be postponed until Phase 3.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga will be available, but limited to 5 students on a first come, first serve basis.
- Acro Yoga will be postponed until Phase 3.
- Climbers will be required to sanitize or wash their hands upon arrival.
- Climbers will be required to do a temperature check upon arrival.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet will be encouraged.
- Climbers will be required to wear masks when not climbing/exercising.
- Staff will be required to wear masks while working.
- Numerous sanitizing stations with hand sanitizer, spray and wipes available on the gym floor and mezzanine.
- Staff will sanitizing surfaces throughout shift.
- Rental equipment will be available and sanitized after each use.
Please stay home and stay safe if you’re experiencing Covid-19 symptoms or have knowingly been in contact with someone who has Covid-19. We’ll still be here when you’re ready to get back in the gym.
We all need to work together to stay safe and healthy.
NEW TO CLIMBING?
NEED A WAIVER? FILL IT OUT ONLINE
202 W. 2nd Ave
Spokane, WA 99201
10am -10pm Mon - Fri
9am - 7pm Sat
10am -7pm Sun